1 Mouthpiece, 20 Cartridges.
- Read pack insert before use.
- Use in Adolescents under professional supervision only.
- When you have cravings inhale through mouthpiece as required.
- Continue for up to 40 minutes.
- Replace cartridge.
- Adults 18 years and over who smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day:
How many inhalators do I use?
1. Stopping Immediately
During weeks 1-12:
1 cartridge when you have an urge to smoke or every 2-4 hours. For best results use 3-6 cartridges/day.
After 12 weeks:
Gradually reduce to 1-2 cartridges a day and then stop use. Use beyond 12 months is not recommended.
2. Cutting down
Gradually increase inhalator use (maximum 6 cartridges/day) and reduce smoking with the aim if stopping by 6 months. If you have not cut down at 6 weeks or stopped at 9 months. see your doctor/pharmacist.
3. Combination Therapy
If you have relapsed with single nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) or if you have cravings with single-use NRT, you can use Nicorette 15mg inhalator, in addition to NICORETTE Patch for better craving relief. Use every day. After 12 weeks reduce the use of patch or inhalator (see pack insert).
Do not use if you are:
- Hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- Are under 12 years of age
Do not use unless a doctor has told you to if you have
- Had a stroke, or heart or circulation problems.
Height: 10.6 CMmm, Width: 8.6 CMmm, Depth: 4.3 CMmm, Weight: 0.079 KGg