1. Remove 2 tablets from tube and replace the cap tightly. Dissolve in 200mL of fresh, cold drinking water. For babies under 6 months use freshly boiled and cooled water.
2. Sip slowly and frequently while symptoms persist.
3. Discard unused solution after 2 hours or 24 hours if refrigerated.
4. Do not mix Hydralyte with cordial, fruit juice, soft or sports drinks.
5. Always dissolve in water. Never place tablet directly into mouth.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Do not ingest the cap. Keep out of reach of children.
Sugars, sucralose, mannitol.
No Artificial Colours| No Artificial Flavours| No Preservatives| Gluten Free
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Height: 72mm, Width: 150mm, Depth: 36mm, Weight: 100g